Saturday, October 4, 2008

OMG I'm alive!

After 1,472,636987,567, hours of being in-active in this blog (yawn), I've decide to post a new entry, and HERE IT IS! Ok I'm done. Kidding :D.

Well anyways, your one and only Assassin is back to blogging. Now now, what topic... AHH YES! The most awaited Graduation :D. After 7 (or 8) years in PUP, FINALLY! OH YEA!, I'm about to graduate with a bachelor's degree of Bachelor in Cooperatives, Major in Financial Management and Accounting. Well obviously, i could not have done it without any inspirations (specially this year). A special thank you to my wife <3, who gives me insipration in studying. Also, thanks to my parents who worked hard on giving me my allowance, tuition, and some other stuffs. Well ok! I think I'm done! :D. Again, I'm kidding.

So what's new? Mmm.. What I'm about to share to you guys is a new release from E-Games. A new MMORPG is to be released around November, December or January (don't know when, just wait for it within those months). Am I done now? NO, I must continue, or SOMEONE will kill me :D.

Well anyways, what've I been doing these past 1,472,636987,567, hours? Well, I can only say one thing about it, and that's, loving my wife <3, Krizsa Ruth J. Valdez. The only girl that seemed to tame me (and no I am NOT an animal). The only girl whom I dedicate my life with, and the only girl that gives me the will to DO and RISK anything just for our happiness. Being with her makes me E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y happy. And I wish that this happiness will end till our hair turns gray.

Well, that's that :D. I hope you guys would enjoy reading this boring blog. Goodnight and take care. This is your Assassin, saying.. 'iskadush'.